How to surf the waves of change!
- Do you sometimes feel frozen with the flow of demands, requests and questions coming from outside?
- Are your goals and plans changing continuously and you have to conjure a new one every day?
- Would you like to learn to juggle with ease and surf the waves of chaos laughing with joy?
If yes, this training might be of interest to you.
In everyday life we experience calm and turbulence, order and chaos. To be able to have resilience and manage the forces of change and chaos we have to let go of past and future, old habits and facts, control and desires to be in the moment and first notice, then accept and finally adapt to the changed environment. Resilience is best evolved with the meta skills of improvisation!
In this training
We are getting to know the core improv metaskills:
- Notice more
- Be obvious
- Let go
- Be affected
- Support others
- Do something
- Yes, and…
And learn to apply these to the everyday work reality. This training is strongly experiential, we are completing simple and fun exercises and debriefing the thoughts, experiences, feelings and epiphanies they provide carefully in small groups and with the whole group. These debrief discussions are also connecting the learnings to theory and worklife.
Who is this training for?
This training is for assistants, managers, leaders, coaches, trainers, team members and customer service personnel and everybody who wants to be more resilient in the face of continuous change.
Outcomes – in this training you learn to
- Recognize you survival strategies and behavioral patterns and learn to adopt new ones
- Develop your resilience and learn to adapt to change
- Use your improvisational meta skills
- Recognize your own influential powers
- Help others to survive change
- Find your strengths and mobilize them
- Let go of control and stress
- Grow you empathy and compassion towards self and others
- Recognize and mobilize the improv meta skills to be more resilient in the face of change
- Give concrete tools to self-development and -leadership