To judge or value? To compete or cooperate?
Meetings can be difficult, energy consuming and frustrating – or energizing, empowering and engaging! How to manage the quality of interaction to gain more results? – this is the question we are answering to in this training.
The answer is in the quality of interaction – is it constructive or competitive? Are we judging and mocking each others ideas or respecting and valuing them? Intrinsic motivation, collective intelligence, and all the synergy benefits of cooperation are based on constructive interaction – only then we get results from cooperation that would have been impossible to achieve alone.
The goal of this training is to develop the communication culture of an organization to achieve more solution oriented, psychologically safe and constructive interaction in every communication situation imaginable.
n this training
We will use concrete and fun exercises that are debriefed carefully to ensure deep learning impact. Participants can continue their learning and applications of the tools in their everyday work context.
Who is this training for?
This training is suitable for all leaders, coaches, trainers, teachers, staff and team members who want to develop their communication skills and social agility.
Outcomes – In this training you learn to
- Get rid of fear of failure and embrace the joy of mistakes
- Give empowering, empathetic and appreciative feedback
- Understand the chain of intention – expression – impact and learn to use it as a tool
- Build trust and psychological safety
- Use body language as a tool to active listening and constructive interaction
- Strengthen your resilience
- Help others and self with compassion and empathy
- Recognize and mobilize your influential powers and responsibilities
- Manage negative emotions and conflicts